The Inferius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Inferius

The forum of the guild The Inferius

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good music :D

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rawr im a leader
Topic Browser
Topic Browser
Rawr im a leader

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2011-04-28

Good music :D Empty
PostSubject: Good music :D   Good music :D Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:31 am

im into a fair bit but mostly rock and metal Razz dancy stuff just doesnt do it XD recently got the new foo fighters album think its pretty shiny Very Happy whats everyone into?
Back to top Go down
InfernalEternal
Topic Browser
Topic Browser
InfernalEternal

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2011-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Good music :D   Good music :D Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:22 am

Metal and rock, but other genres are also welcome (depends on the mood) Razz
what bands do you like?

Back to top Go down
Rawr im a leader
Topic Browser
Topic Browser
Rawr im a leader

PostSubject: Re: Good music :D   Good music :D Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 12:30 pm

ah where to start Razz metallica, system of a down, slipknot, alter bridge, creed, foo fighters, alien ant farm, disturbed, papa roach,dream theater, tool......many many more XD
Back to top Go down
InfernalEternal
Topic Browser
Topic Browser
InfernalEternal

PostSubject: Re: Good music :D   Good music :D Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 12:46 pm

im more into metallica, slayer and similar trash Razz death is fine too Smile
aaand qotsa, eagles of death metal,etc..
Back to top Go down
BlackyJeanette
Topic Browser
Topic Browser
BlackyJeanette

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Good music :D   Good music :D Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 3:30 pm

Mostly Moonspell, when it comes to metal, but Metallica and Within Temptation as well.
I like Disturbed, which you mentioned, they are special and sometimes it's kinda refreshing to listen to them but I don't have one genre that I prefer - I have phases and then I'm really into one type only. rabbit
It also depends on the mood.
Back to top Go down
Just.a.forum.Member
Topic Browser
Topic Browser
Just.a.forum.Member

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Good music :D   Good music :D Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 2:02 pm

Change music genres all the time... Started as a rap/hiphop fan, moved to rock, moved to house, moved to dnb, moved back to rock...listening to whatever plays on my laptop (shuffle does the magic), though I bought "A thousand suns" from LP a month ago, so I mainly listen to them now Smile

But we do have quite similar taste when it comes to rock Nat... love Foo's, Papa Roach, SoaD, Staind, ( Hladno Pivo Wink )... Razz
Back to top Go down
InfernalEternal
Topic Browser
Topic Browser
InfernalEternal

PostSubject: Re: Good music :D   Good music :D Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 3:05 pm

you should try listening radio, thats the best shuffle (you never know whats next) Razz

I was surprised to see Hladno Pivo on your list, are they famous in Slovenia? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Just.a.forum.Member
Topic Browser
Topic Browser
Just.a.forum.Member

PostSubject: Re: Good music :D   Good music :D Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 3:43 pm

Not as much I think... Heard 'em once awhile ago in Novi Vinodolski, where they performed live on a small stage Shocked and since then listened them on mtv adria, etc... Though I don't know many songs, those that I know, I like very much Smile
Back to top Go down
InfernalEternal
Topic Browser
Topic Browser
InfernalEternal

PostSubject: Re: Good music :D   Good music :D Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 3:58 pm

i find them very boring and dont like them much, maybe because i heard them over 9000 times Razz
i guess croatian scene is f**ked xD

is your scene any better?
Back to top Go down
Just.a.forum.Member
Topic Browser
Topic Browser
Just.a.forum.Member

PostSubject: Re: Good music :D   Good music :D Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 6:58 am

I'd say no... I actually think your scene is better, but that may be because I am tired of our music and boring artist... though some new are quite good and fresh Razz
Back to top Go down
Rawr im a leader
Topic Browser
Topic Browser
Rawr im a leader

PostSubject: Re: Good music :D   Good music :D Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 6:31 pm

i just dont often expand my music search XD if you guys have recommendations shout XD the bands i listed are more or less the styles i go for but if you have something you really like shout and ill check them out Very Happy getting bored of listenin to the same stuff over and over so a change would be nice XD
Back to top Go down
Lady Zion
Topic Browser
Topic Browser
Lady Zion

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Good music :D   Good music :D Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 6:32 pm

miss having headphones so bad Shocked
Back to top Go down
InfernalEternal
Topic Browser
Topic Browser
InfernalEternal

PostSubject: Re: Good music :D   Good music :D Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 4:36 pm

Well i dunno if you know them but if you like rock and metal you should try Queens of the stone age or eagles of death metal (it doesnt have anything with death metal Razz), or maybe megadeth if you like bands similar to metallica
give them a try if u like Very Happy

yeah zion, that sux :/
Back to top Go down
Rawr im a leader
Topic Browser
Topic Browser
Rawr im a leader

PostSubject: Re: Good music :D   Good music :D Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 2:30 pm

just got the new alterbridge album dont know if you guys know of them but there fairly decent Smile shoudl check them out Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good music :D   Good music :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good music :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Inferius :: Random Talk :: Music-
Jump to: