The Inferius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Inferius

The forum of the guild The Inferius

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What games do you play?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
InfernalEternal
Topic Browser
Topic Browser
InfernalEternal

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2011-05-03

What games do you play? Empty
PostSubject: What games do you play?   What games do you play? Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 12:50 pm

So i was wondering what kind of games do you ppl play, except gw? Smile
Back to top Go down
Rawr im a leader
Topic Browser
Topic Browser
Rawr im a leader

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2011-04-28

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 5:37 am

i kinda just play whatever i can find Razz played call of duty alot then got bored......love portal and hoping to get portal 2 soon Very Happy ive recently gotten my ps2 emulator working (dont have a real ps2 Razz) so ive been playing old ps2 games Razz
love games like dungeon keeper and command and conquer Very Happy
Back to top Go down
InfernalEternal
Topic Browser
Topic Browser
InfernalEternal

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:09 am

Ou yeah, portal is soo fun Smile
Lately i started to watch portal 2 and minecraft videos on youtube (ppl who are playing it are so fun to watch Smile)
But most of all i like to play RTS games like warcraft 3 and similar stuff Very Happy
although its pretty fun to play some older games from 90's and early 2000 Razz
Back to top Go down
Rawr im a leader
Topic Browser
Topic Browser
Rawr im a leader

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:26 am

haha ive recently been hooked into minecraft XD its fun to kill the time but its quite addictive XD never played any of the warcrafts Razz watched them tho they seem pretty cool Very Happy ever here of a game called heros of annialated empires? its got no pop cap so your armys are huge Very Happy
Back to top Go down
InfernalEternal
Topic Browser
Topic Browser
InfernalEternal

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:50 am

Minecraft is great too, multiplayer would be realy fun to play
never heard of that heroes, but i will see what's it about Smile
and you should realy try out warcraft 3 and warcraft the frozen throne expansion, that game is amazing if u like rts and good storyline (im sure others will agree with me Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Just.a.forum.Member
Topic Browser
Topic Browser
Just.a.forum.Member

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-08-12

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:22 am

Gw is a game!? Ohh, s**t no one told me Shocked

Anyways, I sometimes play Neverwinter Nights, which is my all-time favourite and I occasionally check on some f2p mmorpgs, not much else though...
Back to top Go down
Rawr im a leader
Topic Browser
Topic Browser
Rawr im a leader

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 6:29 pm

wanted to play neverwinter nights for ages Razz never got round to it lol just got portal 2 Very Happy hehehe its class Very Happy have to say im really enjoying it Smile co op in it is good aswell surprisingly XD ill have to see if i can find a copy of warcraft im sure one of my friends has it XD hehe always the cheap option for me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What games do you play?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Inferius :: Random Talk :: Games-
Jump to: